October 09, 2023
2289 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2505 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Talk about other nerd culture stuff in here.

The Most AT Coffee Mug EVER! (shameless shill*)

More
11 Jan 2018 15:17 #260736 by repoman
Hello Sir or Madam.

Do you drink coffee?
Do you like the Ameritrash Games?
Do you sometimes drink coffee while thinking about or playing the Ameritrash Games?
Would you like to enhance the experience by using the most hard core drink ware available?

Of course you would. A super cool person such as yourself will settle for no less.

This fantastic mug holds 15oz of your favorite beverage. It is made of hefty ceramic. It will make your coffee taste better and make you better looking, stronger, and far more witty. All for the low low price of $15 (+shipping).

Just shoot me an email at springwatersigns(at)gmail.com with your address and I'll get back to you with the actual price once shipping is calculated (none of that super cheap price for the item and then a crazy inflated price for shipping. I wouldn't do you like that.)

Just think of the power and influence you will acquire drinking from this awesome coffee mug. No really...think about it.

*My wife and I have started a side line business called Springwater Signs. We have the ability to custom print on a vast array of materials from coffee mugs like this, to slate drink coasters like the set I gave Engineer Al and Uba, to wood panels (a neat and rustic way to present pictures of your loved ones) and many many others. We can also print custom decals. Lettering for vehicles up to and including full wraps. Magnetic signage. All sorts of stuff. Anyway we are still getting things together on etsy and our own website but for now if there is a cool mug or a picture (photos etc) you'd like immortalized on a coffee mug, I can help.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: southernman, Black Barney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2018 15:23 #260737 by repoman
These are the coasters I made for Al and Uba

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Msample

More
11 Jan 2018 16:06 #260739 by Sagrilarus
Wow. Nice mug. I'll take one.

I'm looking for a graphic design created and printed to fabric. Can you do that?

More
11 Jan 2018 16:42 #260742 by birdman37
Wow, awesome mug! Is there any chance you could print designs on leather dice cups? I'm looking to get a logo printed on some dice cups for our local Blood Bowl league down here in Melbourne, and it would warm the cockles of my heart if I could send the business your way...

More
11 Jan 2018 17:11 #260743 by repoman
Sag,

The equipment we have does have the ability to print on fabric but size of the image is limited to the size of my printer which is 8.5 x 14 inches. As to graphic design, that's not really our forte. As gamers, we know that good graphic design is a skill/art and I don't pretend to be that.

Sorry Birdman, can't do leather. Besides, shipping to Australia would make them impractical even if I could.
The following user(s) said Thank You: birdman37

More
11 Jan 2018 17:15 #260744 by SuperflyPete
I’d like a mug that’s like those Calvin peeing on a Ford logo, but with a Space Marine peeing on Reiner Knizia’s dome.

More
11 Jan 2018 18:16 #260752 by san il defanso
This is sweet. I would totally get one if I wasn't in the process of ditching other possessions.

More
11 Jan 2018 18:25 #260753 by repoman
G

SuperflyTNT wrote: I’d like a mug that’s like those Calvin peeing on a Ford logo, but with a Space Marine peeing on Reiner Knizia’s dome.

Have your guy draw it up and email it over. This dream can come true.

More
11 Jan 2018 21:56 #260760 by birdman37

repoman wrote: Sorry Birdman, can't do leather. Besides, shipping to Australia would make them impractical even if I could.

No sweat, just thought I'd ask.

If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to suss out what the shipping would be if I ordered a custom coffee mug(s) off you? I'm used to living at the arse end of the world, so I'd be willing to swallow a reasonable amount of shipping on top, say up to ... US$25? And would that vary by much if I ordered a batch of 10-20, as opposed to a single mug?

I'd really like to bring this guy to life, if not on a dice cup, then a coffee mug would do...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sagrilarus

More
12 Jan 2018 00:47 #260761 by repoman
As an honest fellow, I'd be remiss if I didn't direct you to a sublimation printer right in your home town. Website says no minimum order and they can do what I do.

www.artandstyle.com.au/promo-products/products/drinkware

It'd be crazy shipping from me to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: birdman37

More
12 Jan 2018 11:49 #260786 by repoman

Sagrilarus wrote: Wow. Nice mug. I'll take one.

I'm looking for a graphic design created and printed to fabric. Can you do that?

Email me your shipping add. Sag.

More
23 Jan 2018 09:58 - 23 Jan 2018 10:00 #261799 by Sagrilarus
Powered up at work --

The mug saves me $.35 each time I refill it. Should pay for itself by the end of March.
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Jan 2018 10:00 by Sagrilarus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Sax, repoman

More
23 Jan 2018 11:03 #261817 by repoman

Sagrilarus wrote: Powered up at work --

The mug saves me $.35 each time I refill it. Should pay for itself by the end of March.

Paid for itself the minute you bought it in Street Cred alone :) Glad it arrived safe. You California people should see yours today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeb, Sagrilarus

More
23 Jan 2018 11:19 - 23 Jan 2018 11:27 #261826 by Sagrilarus
The first thing I did was take an accounting of what games I've played, thinking that I may feel obligated to close the deal on the unplayed ones. First one I found that is on my to-do list -- Magic Realm. Yikes! 14 unplayed, including 2 I can't identify (upper right hand corner . . . edit -- Adventurer apparently, and the bottom just to the left of Risk).

By the way, it is now sitting on my Space Cadets Away Missions coaster. Street cred indeed.
Last edit: 23 Jan 2018 11:27 by Sagrilarus.

More
23 Jan 2018 11:55 - 23 Jan 2018 11:59 #261838 by repoman
Bottom just to the left of Risk is the corner of the TI 3 Box. (Hero Quest and Broadsides & Boarding Parties are obscuring a portion of TI3 so it might look like a different game box) You will note the prominence I gave to Wings of War in your honor.

In regards to your previous question. I did some experimenting last weekend. I can print on fabric. The sublimation process I have been using is only good for synthetic fabrics due to the science behind how it fuses the ink with the material. Peggy, my darling wife, has other equipment that can print on cotton and cotton blends in a more traditional fashion.

Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Jan 2018 11:59 by repoman.

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds