Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Talk about whatever you like related to games that doesn't fit anywhere else.

TOPIC: Let's Talk- Blizzard

Let's Talk- Blizzard 18 Jul 2017 17:48 #251348

Colorcrayons wrote:
Its a pretty decent couch coop too, if people can deal with their inventory management at the end of an encounter or whatever. Otherwise it feels like a game of Suzy dress up dolls.

You say this to the guy that spends 2 minutes with Destiny Item Manager to put together a t12 arc burn armor set, and then another 10 minutes moving pieces around or choosing different shaders so that I look fierce. Or at least not like a hobo. All for a 10 minute strike.
  • boothwah
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D6
  • Thank you received: 512
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney, Colorcrayons

Let's Talk- Blizzard 18 Jul 2017 22:48 #251363

I for one welcome the change in D3, but I feel that the AH soured a lot of people.

I like that it's going the Bastion's way, free change of skill in game. A game provides more alternative ways of knocking enemies out instead of just getting stronger and stronger. I used to like the crunch of character building, but no more. Skill should play out in the field, not in excel file and reading frame data. I also hated that you could play a character to their 60s only to find that they have no chance in end-game difficulty level.
  • Sevej
  • D8
  • Thank you received: 588

Let's Talk- Blizzard 19 Jul 2017 04:07 #251366

boothwah wrote:
Yep. The reason why it was the second download for my xbox one after paying for it on my 360. Couch co-ops are a dieing breed man.

Aren't they just? My favourite (derail) is Assault Android Cactus. Just got Rocket League which seems promising, but haven't played it co-op yet.
  • MattDP
  • Shiny Balls
  • Thank you received: 586
Oftentimes defeat is splendid, victory may still be shame;
Luck is good, the prize is pleasant but the glory's in the game!
Moderators: Jackwraith, Mad Dog, wadenels
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds